2018已过去1/4,4岁小萝莉飙英语教你失败了没关系!

WayPal英语

2018-03-26 11:09:32

|

在年初你是否雄心壮志立下了各种计划,

但坚持了多少?

快来听听这个4岁的小萝莉怎么说,

这表情,这语调,这肢体语言,萌死人了!

你萌你有理,

忍不住看了好多遍,

感觉成年人好多道理还没有这个小可爱悟得透!

 

 

我们把词给整理出来了,干了萌娃的这壶鸡汤,顺便还能学学口语(最好先看视频再看翻译哦):

I have a problem with New Year’s resolutions,

我的新年计划碰上了一个难处

not because they often fail,

并不是因为新年计划总是失败

or because they’re too difficult,

又或是因为它太难实现了

and not because I’m bad at them either.

也不是因为我的个人原因

I mean, I’ve only been alive for four New Year’s!

我的意思是,我也就仅仅过了4个新年而已

No, I have a problem with resolutions.

我的新年计划碰上了一个难处

Because people think that that’s it.

那是因为人们总这么认为

It’s the one time to change.

他们认为只要一次就能改变

Now don’t get me wrong,

请别误解我的意思

we definitely all need change.

毋庸置疑我们所有人都需要改变

I have no idea how to ride a bicycle

我并不知道怎么骑自行车

and my little brother has no idea what a toilet is for.

我那弟弟对马桶是干什么用的也毫无头绪

And some of you, yeah, you should probably get out of the house more.

你们之中有些人,没错你们或许应该多多出门

But one big decision,

但对于这样一个重大决定

probably isn’t going to do it.

你或许完全没有去履行的意思

Sorry.

抱歉

So now what?

那现在该咋办?

Flush your resolution down the toilet?

把你的新年计划从马桶冲下去?

The one my little brother can’t use?

用我弟弟不会用的那个马桶?

Of course not!

这样当然不行啦!

Keep your resolutions,

把你的计划坚持下去

but go easy on yourself.

放轻松 慢慢来

Will you change?

那么你将有所改变吗?

Maybe.

没准儿吧

But it probably won’t happen in one big moment.

但改变可能不会一瞬间就发生

It’ll happen in thousands if little moments.

它会发生在每一个细小的瞬间慢慢改变你

Every time you choose to forgive,

当你选择原谅

or slow down, or be grateful,

或让自己慢下来或让自己充满感激

or stay calm.

又或者保持冷静的时候

Each little moment that you choose,

在每一个细小决定面前

what’s right instead of what’s easy,

去选择正确做法而非总以舒适为目的

faith instead of doubt,

选择信任而非怀疑

love instead of hate,

选择去爱而非憎恨

that’s where the change happens!

你就会在自己身上看到改变哦!

Even if you fail one or two,

哪怕你失败了一次两次

or thirty times, it’s ok!

甚至是三十次,那都没关系!

You’ve got thousands of more

因为在你面前会有成千上万个

little moments ahead of you.

让你改变的机会

You’ll get better!

你会变得更棒!

So happy new year!

所以祝大家新年快乐

God bless.

上帝保佑你

And I’m off to ask my dad to get a bike.

好了,我要去管我爸要一辆自行车了

Either that or a pony.

或者是一匹小马驹

Bye!

看完后你有木有对这个小萝莉的英文感慨不已,一个孩子传授的话语好有道理,竟无力反驳……家长朋友们可以让孩子学习一下,给予孩子更多动力,英语好的孩子会很有自信哦!

 分享文章:

{{authorInfo.nickname || '无名氏'}}

{{authorInfo.signature || '还没有简介哦'}}

WayPal课程顾问

扫一扫

{{commentsTotal}}评论

{{item.author}} · {{item.created | getDateDiff}}

回复  {{item.qc_nickname}}: 

回复

我也是有底线的

评论留言

最多评论150字哦

回复: {{commentUser}}

登录后才能评论哦